Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Red Chanel
I'm off to Paris for a couple of days and then to Morocco! Morocco has been on top of my 'must visit country list' for as long as I can remember but I've been so busy lately that I'd forgotten how soon I was leaving for Morocco.  I'm so happy that I get to squeeze in one of my favorite cities, Paris, before I head over to Morocco though. I'm making it my mission to live in Paris for at least a few months by next year. I'm so thankful of all the great places I get to travel because of the blog so thank you everyone for your continuing support and visiting my blog and making all this possible. I'll forever be grateful.
I'll be in Rabat mainly, so if you have any tips, and where to visit, things to try in Morocco, I'd really appreciate it!Layering different length necklaces by Lionette and Jennifer Zeuner. I recently got this Chanel bag from the LXR & Co. store and haven't stopped carrying it ever since! There were so many drool worthy items in their store that are all secondhand but in perfect condition. I highly recommend visiting the store if you're in L.A.! They kindly provided a code for Song of Style readers that's valid for 7 days. Use: SOS20 for a $20 off coupon!

Three Floor Skort (love this and this skirt that I've worn before)
AG Jeans Pocket V-neck
Tibi Heels (also shop here)
Chanel Quilted Bag via LXR & Co. (use code: S0S20 for $20 off)