Fashion Time   +  outfit

Song of Style on Instagram
Wearing Iro Blazer, Stylestalker Tank, Bec & Bridge Shorts, Botkier Bag, and Isabel Marant HeelsMy baby Charcoal drooling over my strawberries.With my beautiful babe Aureta at Wango Tango. She made the turban I'm wearing which will be available soon! These Tibi Edita Heels literally go with anything. Also wearing the 7FAM jacket I wore here.Schutz heels from Piperlime (also here.)Sometimes I like to try on my outfits before I pack so I don't overpack. Here I'm wearing a top (longer version here) and bottom from my new favorite brand, Three Floor. Also trying on these new heels from Nine West. I packed these for Paris! Wearing Wesley Mason's Shirt and Zara Jeans.On one Sunday in L.A., the temperature was over 100 degrees so it was too hot to wear anything other than a bikini! Obsessed with these two Givenchy bags. Which one do you prefer? Quilted (also here) or Croc Stamped? (also here)Fallon Necklace, Vita Fede Bracelets, and Stylestalker Sweater.I read this somewhere and it stuck with me. What would you choose?Going through security at the airport! Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers (debating whether to get the black/gold version as well) and Chanel Bag.What I wore to my Macy's Union Square event. Walter Baker Shirt and Rachel Rachel Roy Jeans.Thank you everyone who came out to see me at Macy's Union Square in San Francisco. I had such a blast talking to you guys and hearing your stories, dreams, and sharing my blogging journey. I'm so thankful for everything that has come through blogging and most grateful for the loyal readers/followers I have. Without you, none of this would happen and it really makes me so happy to be able to share my love for fashion or anything style related with you all.