Fashion Time   +  Shopping Guide

Spring/Summer High Heel Sandals
It's no surprise that my favorite type of heels are high heel sandals which I wear with anything from boyfriend jeans to leather pants to shorts. They basically go with everything and are definitely a sexy warm weather staple. 
Below are some of the ones that I'm coveting: from black high heel sandals to bold colorful ones... I can't decide which I like the most! So help me choose! Which ones are your favorite?

1. Tom Ford Ankle Cuff Pumps
2. Jeffrey Campbell Skybox High Heel Sandals
3. Gucci Ankle Strap High Heel with Squared Buckle (also here)
4. Giuseppe Zanotti Ankle Strap Heels
5. Giuseppe Zanotti Black Suede and Silver Alien 115 Heels

Picture shown: Gucci Ursela Ankle Strap Heels (also here)
1. Tibi Amber Heels (also here)
2. Gucci Patent Ankle Strap Sandals
3. Nicholas Jocelyn Embossed Suede Sandals
4. Paul Andrew Alexandria Sandals
5. Alexander Wang Aminata Ankle Cuff Sandals