Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Tapered Boyfriend Jeans
When it's slightly chilly in L.A. and I'm in a rush (which tends to be the usual case. I never have enough time in the mornings to get ready!) I often wear my leather pants and a loose top or shirt like here. Lately, I've replaced my leather pants to boyfriend jeans and have been trying different methods to make them look more polished for work. 
I've done it with a blazer before and a kimono but this time, I wore a lightweight and slightly cropped lady like jacket and also layered lots of necklaces to add an interesting touch. I like pairing sexy and feminine heels to boyfriend jeans to give it a contrast. These Isabel Marant ankle strap heels are one of my favorites. The metallic and strap details on these heels are so killer! The sequin details and knitted sleeves give this jacket an ethnic feel. It was the right amount of color that my outfit needed. Layering different length necklaces has been my thing for awhile. Necklaces by Fallon, Jennifer Zeuner, and Alexa Leigh. Bracelets by Lionette and Vita Fede. My favorite part about these boyfriend jeans are the tapered legs. The tapered legs make these jeans more up to date! My jeans came like this but if yours don't and you don't have time to go to the tailor, try safety pinning the back of the jeans and fold them!

Sachin + Babi Cropped Jacket
Rebecca Taylor Studded Top
Fallon Spike Necklace
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace
Gina Tricot Boyfriend Jeans
Isabel Marant Heels (similar and affordable version here and here)
Celine Trapeze Bag