Fashion Time   +  san francisco

Union Square, San Francisco
Last weekend I went to San Francisco to host an event at the Macy’s in Union Square. It’s been way too long since I last visited San Francisco (last post here) and during the two days I was in town, I played tourist in my old city! This day, I museum hopped starting at deYoung Museum, where they currently have the Girl with the Pearl Earring exhibition going on, then to SF MOMA.
One thing that a lot of tourists don’t realize when visiting San Francisco, is that it’s a very windy and foggy city. Don’t let the fact that it’s in California fool you, because summer in San Francisco is like winter in L.A. but a lot windier! I remember when I first moved to San Francisco, I only packed two light jackets and by the time I left and moved back to L.A., I had acquired about 10 faux fur jackets.Thankfully, the weather was kind to us (I tend to bring the California sunshine with me wherever I go! Haha) so I wore a cute skort (shorts that look like a skirt!) from Three Floor and an embellished jersey like top from Three Floor as well.Since the jersey and the skort paired with the bomber gave a sporty vibe, I tried to polish the outfit with black ankle strap heels.Well, in San Francisco you do a lot of walking! There are tons of hills, and your feet are your best transportation device, so I packed my trusty sneakers from Giuseppe Zanotti.My favorite part of this bomber is the tiger on the back.

Gina Tricot Bomber Jacket (similar here and here)
Three Floor Top (sweatshirt version here and here and peplum version here)
Three Floor Skirt (similar here and here)
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers (also here and here)
Quilted Chanel Bag via LXR & Co. (use code: SOS20 for $20 off)