Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

All White
I'm sure you've seen me in countless white outfits, and hopefully you're not sick of it because I'm not intending to stop anytime soon. I just freaking love white. When I can't decide on what to wear, I tend to go with white instead of black. This was one of those days, and also a day when I wanted to try these killer Gucci heels out for the first time. Something about white, despite it having the possibility of getting dirty so quick, is so appealing to me because it looks so crisp and fresh.I love the ankle cuffs and gold metal details on these Gucci heels. Can't wait to try them on with a pair of boyfriend jeans.

Theory Ada Blazer (also here)
J Brand Top
See by Chloé Silk Crepe Shorts
Coach Pinnacle Haley Bag
Gucci Ursula Cage High Heel Sandals (also in blue and red)