Fashion Time   +  sponsors

BEAUTY BOX 5 REVIEW
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
I'm sure everyone is pretty familiar with beauty boxes and monthly subscription boxes. But today I want to introduce to you to Beauty Box 5 (BB5), which is a beauty box subscription that launched in January 2012. Not only do I find these boxes better but they are definitely more affordable than other monthly subscription beauty boxes. Check out the prices:
This is the inside of the box. The first thing that caught my attention was the beautiful teal colour of the box. As some of you may know, I'm a huge fan of anything blue-green, so I'm instantly sold on the packaging. Plus, the box doesn't come another inside box, which I personally think is better because it's more environmental. (I never had a use for that box within a box in the first place)
This is the product card, very simple and straight to the point. The Beauty Box will contain items like makeup, skin care products, hair care products, fragrances and a few other surprises!
Here are the products in my Beauty Box 5:

Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Cherry Blossom
Take some time to stop and smell the flowers...and the fruit with this delicate, floral fragrance. The subtle hints of fruit will have you hooked all year. Always a huge fan of Demeter ever since I was first introduced to it a few months ago. What I love about this is the size and the convenience of being able to bring this around with me in my purse. I can refresh anytime during the day. (Retail: $10.00 / 0.29 fl oz)

Model Co Lip Shine in Strip Tease
This non-sticky, highly reflective, shimmering gloss looks great alone or over your favourite lipstick and leaves your lips looking luscious with long-lasting shine. This is fairly moisturizing, not too sticky. Looks great on top of any nude colour lipstick. (Retail: $16.00 / 0.14 fl oz)

Coolway Boost Repair Mask
Infuse your hair with moisture and lock in that straightened style before you even get out of the shower. I'm not too crazy about this specific product. I've had my share of trying hair masks, and this one is just meh for me. (Retail: $39.95 / 8 oz)

Bodyography Foundation Primer
Erase the look of fine lines, prolong with the wear of your favourite foundation and help prevent collagen breakdown with this oil-free, anti-aging primer. Blends very easily and looks great underneath most of my foundations. I haven't noticed anything dramatic with the "erasing fine lines" claim. (Retail: $30.00 / 1 oz)

The Brush Guard in Variety Pack
These handy little guards mean you'll never again have to worry about damaging your brushes during travel! Hooray! Who doesn't love these? I can always use extra ones for my brushes, especially when I'm air drying them. They are great to prevent your bristol from bending and flicking. (Retail: $5.50 / 4 pack)

Feel free to subscribe to Beauty Box 5 here and remember to check out their Facebook and Twitter for updates.