Fashion Time   +  outfit

Muscle and Denim
From everybody's favorite it bags to drool worthy clothes and shoes, Rebecca Minkoff is now tapping the denim market and as a denim connoisseur, I'm excited to see her spin on denim. Best of all, a proceed of every pair of denim sold goes to a charity called No Kid Hungry. Talk about good design and a good heart!
I styled my Rebecca Minkoff Perry shorts with a loose top and a bikini and it was perfect to relax on a hot day in Kentucky with my uncle Lowell's 1966 Mustang.Whenever I'm having a hair crisis, a braid is an easy fix. The fishtail braid is definitely a favorite of mine.

The paisley print on these shorts were love at first sight that I actually got the skinny jeans version of them as well. The length on these shorts are perfect since you can cuff them for a different look.

Rebecca Minkoff Perry ShortsMarysia Swim BikiniGypsy 05 TopJennifer Zeuner Necklaces