Fashion Time   +  sponsors

OLDIE BUT GOODIE
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [Passion - We are Hungry]
H&M x Matthew Williamson dress (circa 2009), ASOS harness belt (Sold out but this here is also very suitable), Forever 21 gladiator sandals (Sold out but this pair is very nice), ELA Milck clutch (Other colours available here), Dual Shine Long Chain Tassel Woman Ear Hook Comb (Buy here), Essie polish in Mint Candy Apple (Buy here & here)

Remember this H&M x Matthew Williamson collection that came out in 2009? I was digging out my closet the other day and rediscovered this beauty in the back. It really brought back some memories because I was still in university then and was still working for H&M. I remember how excited I was every year to hear about the new H&M designer collaborations. Of course, who else can forget all the other designer collaborations: Maison Martin Margiela, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Karl Lagerfeld, Marni and my personal favourite, Comme des Garçons. So you can probably imagine my disappointment when I realized that the rumors of a Givenchy x H&M collaboration are false.