Fashion Time   +  rabat

Palm Prints in Rabat, Morocco.
I've been obsessed with Palm prints ever since I first visited the iconic Beverly Hills hotel awhile back and when I saw Nate Berkus use a similar palm print wallpaper to decorate Brian Atwood's Milan apartment.
I'm so glad that this iconic print has made its way around to clothes (hey, interiors and fashion go hand in hand!) and it's everywhere now! No matter how many times I see this print, I'll never get tired of it! I've already acquired a suit (here) and another set of bikinis (here) in this print. Now only if I can get my hands on the shoes....Layering necklaces has always been my thing and when I'm wearing a bikini, I feel like it kind of makes me feel less exposed in the boob area! haha ironic, I know! All necklace are from Jennifer Zeuner.

Beach Riot x Stone Cold Fox Bikini (other styles here)Pencey Palm Print Shorts (similar here)Jennifer Zeuner necklaces


Photos by Dani and Koo