Fashion Time   +  outfit

Song of Style on Instagram
Making new friends in Marrakech, Morocco.I adapted this new cool skill called levitating while I was in Morocco. lolBeautiful Kasbah des Oudaya in Rabat, Morocco. Relaxing by the beach in Rabat with my sister wearing Beach Riot Palm Leaves Bikini Top (other styles here)Just got so many pretty neoprene bikinis from Triangl! Can't wait to wear them! Currently on my bedside table: Brass lamp, Marc Jacob's Daisy Perfume (#MJDaisyChain), Handful of roses, Coco Chanel biography and Fitzgerald's art deco covered books!Behind the scene at a photo shoot I recently did at my house. My everyday rings: Anarchy Street and Art Youth Society.
Hope you guys had a wonderful week! Make sure to follow me on instagram (@songofstyle) for a peek of my personal life! xoxo