Fashion Time   +  outfit

Summer Make Up: Lancôme Show x Alber Elbaz
I love the adorable sketches Alber Elbaz does. They're those illustrations that make you a little giddy, so when I got my hands on a few pieces of the Lancôme Show by Alber Elbaz, that's exactly how I felt, and I had to try for myself. 
I normally keep my eye make-up simple with just a winged eyeliner, but I tried the color eyeshadow on my lids to brunch and pretty much styled my outfit around my make-up by wearing a floral t-shirt dress and a Botkier bag.I'm wearing the the pastel green shade on my lid from the Color Définicils Palette in Mint Jolie as well as using a little bit of the highlighter shade on the corner of my eyes. I'm definitely digging this look for the warmer months!I love a good ol' big bag that can carry all of my necessities for work, but when I'm out for brunch or just a good weekend stroll, I like to opt for a smaller purse like this one from Botkier (also here.)In my purse:Lancôme Show by Alber Elbaz Eye Palettes and Mascara, iPhone, Aquaphor, MMM Card Holder, Lipstick, and Ray Ban Aviators.Isn't the packaging so fun? I feel like the illustrations are going to come alive! Lancôme is selling only 200 units per day during the VIP Phase (6/10-6/14) so make sure to sign up to be one of the first to access the Lancôme x Alber Elbaz collection here!




Add winking eyes to your favorite sites, then share the new link with friends.
(Excluding Facebook & Google)