Fashion Time   +  rabat

The Beach in Rabat, Morocco + New York Event Details
Spent a day by my favorite place on earth, the beach. No matter what country I'm at, the beach is always my 'happy place.'The beach here in Rabat, Morocco was similar to the beaches I'm used to in California as far as the water temperature and the color of the sand. I even saw surfers, and wanted to surf myself had I not had to go to dinner to go to right afterwards. I didn't really see that many Moroccan ladies in their bikinis enjoying a sun tan like we do in California. There were more men than women enjoying the beach but nonetheless even if the Moroccan ladies weren't in bikinis, they were still looking cute in their proper beach attire. For me, this wasn't much of a shock until I met a photographer at the airport who traveled to Rabat 10 years ago and showed me a photograph of the Rabat beach 10 years ago where there were absolutely no women. I just thought that was quite interesting to see how the times are changing. 

Free People ShirtPencey Standard Palm Leaves Shorts (shirt version here and here, similar here)Schutz Sandals via Piperlime


Photos by Young Jun Koo
P.S. I'll be in New York next week to host a shopping event at Piperlime! Hope you can stop by the event and hang with me next Wednesday! You can RSVP at piperlime@gap.com