Fashion Time   +  outfit

White and Leopard
Since I often wear white on white (on some more white) I tried to break up the white by incorporating a fun graphic shirt and adding a leopard print bomber into the mix.The Marant Bekett wedges, just like the other ones I wore on the blog (here) belong to my sister, and I packed them for my New York trip last week since I knew I would do a lot of walking. I wore these sneakers almost everyday I was in New York since they happened to go with everything I packed. Perhaps, the best dancing sneakers ever!It's not the first time I've had Kanye West on my shirt. Remember this shirt I wore during NYFW? I've always loved wearing photographs of my favorite musicians ever since I can remember but this shirt's illustration is a fun twist on a typical band tee.Slouchy shorts are also another favorite of mine. Denim shorts are a must for summer but this summer, instead of the itty bitty booty shorts, try the loose boyfriend  fit.

Gina Tricot Leopard Bomber (similar here and here)Chambresept Yeezy Shirt (similar here)Fallon Biker Choker Necklace (similar here)J Brand White Slouchy Boy Shorts (also here)Isabel Marant Bekett Sneakers (also in black)