Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Denim on Denim for Work
I always keep a pair of comfy flats and some killer heels in my car. Because my job requires me to do so many different things throughout the day, my footwear is very important. I started out my day doing a lot of labor work so I went with a denim on denim look and threw on my dirty ol' converse. It was the perfect casual and comfy look since I was literally running around all day.
For a client meeting, I quickly swapped  my converse for heels. I always feel like I have some magical power when I'm in heels! I like to throw in a little punch of color or mix something luxe when I wear casual outfits so I added my Chanel bag. It's definitely more fun than adding a neutral bag.Wearing Jennifer Zeuner Snake Bracelet (necklace version) and the other usual #armswag.Adding these Jimmy Choo tassel heels polished the casual look up, thus making it work for a casual client meeting!

Current Elliot Perfect Denim ShirtRich & Skinny Denim ShortsJimmy Choo Dream Tassel SandalsConverse Chuck Taylor Hi Tops