Fashion Time   +  outfits

PAPER BAG
Mood [Disappointed]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 romper, Zara paper bag clutch, Call It Spring oxfords, Persona bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Tiffany & Co silver ring, American Apparel Neon nail polish

The summer sales at the mall and online have been amazing! I recently picked up this paper bag clutch that I've been eyeing for such a long time from Zara. The best part is getting it for only $30. Such a steal! You might also notice that there's a gigantic bruise on my right leg, please do excuse that. I didn't fall or didn't get beat up, as what JL is always trying to tell everyone. It's an injury that I received during a softball game. Playing second base has its downside. No pain, no gain right?



PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!