Fashion Time   +  vacation

Perfect Vacation Cover-Up
Even though my trip to Kentucky wasn't technically a vacation, it definitely felt like one especially when you're surrounded by people you love and get to relax. 
I picked up this pretty crochet cover-up at the Revolve Malibu Beach House a couple of weeks ago, and it was perfect for my boat ride in Kentucky. The weather was scorching hot (90 degrees + insane humidity that an LA girl is not used to = almost unbearable heat) that you literally want to be in the water all day only in a swimsuit but since this dress being a crochet piece, I was hot, but not drenching in sweat. I love crochet pieces as bikini cover-ups. I wore mine with Isabel Marant Carol sandals. 

T-Bags Los Angeles Crochet Cover-UpIsabel Marant Carol Sandals (similar here)Ray Ban Avaitors (also here)