Fashion Time   +  outfit

Perfectly Ripped
I'm in Kentucky again! I'm here visiting Wesley Mason's family. My second mom, Teresa was diagnosed with brain cancer last year and we thought she beat it but she was diagnosed with it again a few months ago. Thankfully, her last MRI came back saying that the tumor had shrunk, so we're all being super positive! Thank you so much for the kind words you guys have left for us via the blog, Facebook, and Instagram.
Anyways, I packed a lot of easy to wear pieces for this trip such as jeans and easy to wear tops and blouses. Jeans have been a huge part of my wardrobe ever since I was little, and I remember in elementary school I even got in trouble for having jeans that were "too ripped", so the teacher sent me home to change.
Not much has changed since ripped jeans/distressed jeans are still a staple of my wardrobe. Some are worn-in and torn because of my clumsiness and some, like the ones I'm wearing here, have been perfectly ripped for me. I dressed down my jeans since I was going on a boat ride with the family but they're so easy to dress up with a pair of pumps and a fun top!How do you wear your ripped jeans?When I'm wearing a basic t-shirt, I like to accessorize to add a little personality. The necklaces are from Jennifer Zeuner and Alexa Leigh.These Rag and Bone jeans are perfectly ripped! These are my first pair of Rag and Bone jeans and it sure won't be my last. I love the light wash and the rips in different areas. I paired mine with Isabel Marant's Carol Sandals.

Rag and Bone The Skinny Jeans (this is on my next purchase list)Rag Doll Faded TeeIsabel Marant Carol Studded Sandals (simliar options here and here)Alexa Leigh Star NecklaceJennifer Zeuner Horizontal Bar NecklaceRay Ban Aviators