Fashion Time   +  today's special

RAINBOW AND MAGIC
Mood [Stuffed]
Currently Playing [None]
Garage long sleeve shirt, TNA denim sleeve-less shirt, H&M skirt (last season), Zara cut-out sandals, Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C., Thomas Sabo necklace, eBay rose gold watch

For me, the summer has always been about catching one block buster movie after another. And that's definitely what has been happening in the past week. Plus, with a 3 day holiday, how else am I going to kill time? Haha! I just came back from watching The Wolverine (which was not bad at all!) with JL and last week we finally saw Despicable Me 2 (Though the minions and Agnes were really cute, I still loved the first one just a little bit more). Then some filler movies, such as The Conjuring and Pacific Rim also made it on my "must-watch" list. Though, I thought Pacific Rim was rather disappointing, but to my surprise, The Conjuring really lived up to its expectations. I really loved the switch in narration in that movie even though it wasn't too scary. Have you watched any other summer flicks? What would you recommend?



PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!