Fashion Time   +  outfit

Song of Style on Instagram
Riding my beach cruiser in my Greylin dress and Celine heels. Bracelets from Anarchy Street and Celine.Blouse from Love Sam, Isabel Marant Jeans and Heels, Chanel Bag.I stopped by the Revolve Malibu Beach House couple of weeks ago and scored some goodies.Anine Bing's new downtown L.A. showroom is just what her label is all about. Effortless, easy, yet still makes an impact.My summer sandals from Isabel Marant in black and white.Hanging with these precious sister puppies that Teresa is fostering. They're looking for a wonderful home if anyone is interested!I was so excited to see myself in the July issue of Elle Magazine. Sunglasses from Westward Leaning.Neon neoprene bikini from Triangl Swimwear.I did a lot of floating at my uncle Lowell's pool in Kentucky. #lifeisgoodI made s'mores every night with giant marshmallows. If I had anymore I might've turned into one! Blouse from Greylin, necklace from Charmed Circle, Denim Shorts from J Brand.Hanging with these precious dogs. Skirt from Anine Bing and boots from Nine West x Pamela Love.Givenchy Heels (also in gold glitter, blue and nude) and Jennifer Zeuner anklet.