Fashion Time   +  outfits

S.W.Y.P
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M Divided Men S.W.Y.P t-shirt, Zara asymmetrical skort & paper leather bag, Jeffrey Campbell Everly Buckled Cut-Out Boots

So what's your point? In case you were wondering what S.W.Y.P stood for. (Thanks Urban Dictionary!) My love for the men's department has been reignited with the discovery of this jersey t-shirt from H&M. From its length, the print and the hood on the back, everything about it screams perfection. It was one of those pieces that I saw and I knew right away I had to own it because I was already pairing it with an outfit in my head. If I have a choice, I will be lounging all day in men's clothes. And maybe with a pair of heels.



PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!