Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Tassels on My Feet
Hope you all had a great weekend! I can't believe summer is here already. It's been such a crazy busy year and being in and out of L.A. a lot, I feel like time passed so fast. With summer creeping up so fast, I chose an easy dress that I wore almost exactly a year ago (here) and paired it with my tassel heels from Jimmy Choo. I've been saving these heels for a special occasion, but really, I hardly ever go out, so I wore them out this day even though I wasn't going anywhere fancy. Sometimes a girl's gotta just put her best heels on and strut about town and tell herself "I am a bad ass."
Hope you all have a lovely week! Remember, you are in charge of how you feel so choose happiness! xoxo

All Saints Dress (similar here and here)Vintage Belt Botkier Honore Cross Body BagJimmy Choo Dream Tassel Sandals (similar here and here)