Fashion Time   +  sponsors

THOMAS SABO AW13 & BEAUTY LAUNCH AT PARK HYATT TORONTO
Mood [Hot]
Currently Playing [None]
It's such an honour that I got invited to the Thomas Sabo A/W 2013 collection presentation yesterday. Thank you to my dear from Joyce from Sparklyplayground for taking me with her. The event was held at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Toronto, more specifically Roof Salon that offers a spectacular views of the city. It's absolutely breath-taking once you get up to the top and look out into the beautiful city of Toronto.
The inside was also spectacular as well. Filled with yummy desserts, light food, live DJ and of course the most important, a bar. Now onto the actual collection from Thomas Sabo. Here are some of the jewelries that I saw, most items will be available in Fall 2013.
Ear Cuffs - A stylish hommage to the 80's. Today ear cuffs are worn with grace and to a feminine and chic wardrobe. I really like the idea of making ear cuffs more feminine. These cuffs are probably my favourite pieces that are in the presentation yesterday. I think Thomas Sabo really outdid themselves with these pieces in particular. I can already imagine some perfect outfits that would look very nicely with these.
Love Knots - For ever after: the charismatic love knot symbol - so deeply intertwined, it knows no end and no beginning - stands for the deepest love of all. In Chinese Feng Shui it is a luck symbol. Doesn't that just sound wonderful?
Opulence in Rose - Beautiful masterpieces. Rose gold-plated arabesque pendants, Make the big entrance with rose-quartz and dazzling zirconia.
Feathers, Angels and Wings - Sense with sensibility: nature's most graceful gifts harmonize in sterling silver, yellow and rose gold plated and adorn every outfit with their aura of lightness.
Bears and Bows - Cute little guys with charming characters: these little fellows make the most fashionable entrance of the season - in lucky company with pretty bows.
Men's Collection - Tough and deadly, everything from this collection screams masculinity. The black beads and the skull rings are without a doubt on the top of my list.
My girl, Joyce and I! Thanks for always being my partner in any event! :) Make sure you guys go over to her blog as well to check her out!
My new Thomas Sabo heart pendant that says "LOVE TORONTO". Indeed, I do love this city! Thank you Thomas Sabo Canada & Faulhaber Communications for such a beautiful event on one of the hottest day of the year!

PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!