Fashion Time   +  outfits

THREE WORDS
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
TNA top, H&M white skirt, Zara cut-out sandals, Target neon bag, DualShine hair ring (Purchase here), House of Harlow earrings

I thought today I would share this poem with you all by a Polish poet, Wislawa Szymborska, titled "Three Oddest Words":

When I pronounce the word Future,
the first syllable already belongs to the past.
When I pronounce the word Silence,
I destroy it.
When I pronounce the word Nothing,
I make something no non-being can hold.

A personal favourite of mine because it is a poem of simplicity and power. Isn't captivating how the speaking voice can often time define humanity and that voice is what makes humans different from the "Nothing" and "Silent"?



PS, winner of my Polysporin Visible Lip Health Package has been chosen and contacted! Thank you to all of you who have entered! :)