Fashion Time   +  outfit

Welcome to My Home
Took these photos of my dining room and living room a few months ago for Elle and now that the issue is out, I'm excited to share a glimpse of my home in L.A.
I wanted to share these two rooms with you because these rooms are where I blog from. I have an office I go to for my interior design job, but early in the mornings I sit in the dining room while eating breakfast and check my blog emails. At night, I sit on the sofa with my dogs right by my side and blog for Song of Style. 
I'm sure you know by now that blue is my favorite color and gold is my favorite metal so it was natural for me to pick a blue sofa and use gold accents throughout the home. The dining room and living room are connected but I didn't want to overpower the house with blue (heck, my bedroom is in blue/lilac shades) so I kept the dining room in black, white, and gold yet chose pieces that make a big impact.
For you my fellow bloggers, where do you guys blog at and when? Please do share! xo

Outfit 1: Haute Hippie Floral Blouse (also here)Finders Keepers Zipper Mini SkirtGiuseppe Zanotti Scallop Lace Up Heels (similar here)
Outfit 2:Finders Keepers Top and Bottom (also love this brand)Jimmy Choo Tassel Heels