Fashion Time   +  outfits

BAROQUE
Mood [Stuffed]
Currently Playing [Passenger - Let Her Go]
Pure by Alfred Sung top, Romwe shorts (buy here), Soludos espadrilles, Fossil bag, eBay necklace

I recently picked up this men's Fossil bag from an outlet store a little north of where I live. It was actually JL who spotted it in the store and he thought right away that I would love it. And indeed, I do love it. It's the first Fossil bag that I've purchased and I can already feel that it's going to be one of those bags that I'll wear until it breaks. (And I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon because it's so durable) The bag is the perfect size; just enough to fit my basic essentials along with my iPad. I can already see myself carrying this everyday to work during the next few months. By the way, it's Labour Day weekend! Hope you'll be soaking up the rest of the summer during this long weekend.