Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Black and Brown
How is everyone's week going? I just wanted to let you know that as the West Coast judge for H&M's 50 States of Fashion contest, I've chosen my winner, Alicia from Alaska! who will be receiving a $250 H&M gift card, and will now be in the running to win a grand prize shopping spree, plus a trip for two to The Big Apple!It was actually quite hard for me to pick just one since my West Coasters were in so many great outfits. I debated all the way to the end (I'm usually not this indecisive!) but chose the winner who had a knack of mixing and matching. She paired a striped blazer with camo pants, and added a pop of yellow to her outfit, see her winning look here. So fun and so fall appropriate! A fall outfit that I definitely want to recreate when the weather gets cooler.  Speaking of fall.. I jumped the gun and started dressing like it was fall in California. Remember these boots that I was quite obsessed with last time? Well, I wore them again. When it gets chillier, I'm planning on pairing them with leggings and super oversized sweaters!Another item I love from H&M. I've been eyeing these shorts since I saw them on the runway when I was in Paris for H&M's Autumn/Winter 2013 collection. I like how the studs and criss cross detailing on the sides set them apart from your typical leather shorts. I also like how thick and soft the leather is.