Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

In H&M Autumn/Winter 2013
Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of going to Paris to attend H&M's Autumn/Winter 2013 Fashion Show and this look was one of the looks that made my heart stop a bit.
Well, the entire collection made my heart skip a beat. From this thick flare skirt that had beautiful cut out details to sheer pieces with pretty embellishments to structured wool jackets... Every piece was clearly eye catching.
Most of the A/W looks consisted of these well constructed, over the knee boots. I've been on a hunt for a great pair of over the knee boots for what seems like forever, and I'm so glad H&M came out with a version that's so versatile. I love that these can be worn both casual and dressy. I styled mine with a sheer embellished dress and balanced the sheerness out with this structured coat.
Well, I'm so excited that H&M's new online store launched in the US today! Now you can shop H&M any time you want, wherever you are!
Also, I'm honored to have been selected by H&M as the West Coast judge for their 50 States of Fashion campaign. You can enter the 50 States of Fashion contest by posting a photo of yourself in an H&M look to Instagram using the hashtag #HMshoponlineCA (the last two letters should be the abbreviation of your state, so mine is CA.) The grand prize winner will receive a $1,000 H&M shopping spree and trip to NYC during New York Fashion Week.
To see all entries and vote on your favorite click here!
For more information on the contest, rules and rewards, click here! How great is this coat? I'm excited to play with this coat this autumn/winter, as it has so many possibilities! Hope you guys enter the H&M contest since it's so easy and I mean, who doesn't want to win a $1,000 H&M shopping spree and a trip to New York Fashion Week? Good luck and can't wait to see your photos! xo