Fashion Time   +  outfits

LACE AND DENIM
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M denim jacket, from Hong Kong lace dress, Zara paper lunch bag, Converse shoes

Recently, I feel like my life has been accurately depicted by the weather or vice versa: both bipolar and both has a hint of uncertainty. A much needed denim jacket for yesterday's weather has made it hard to believe that I actually need layers in order to stay warm in August. Jacket and August just seems somewhat paradoxical to me. But then again, nothing of this life is ever certain. I won't bore you with my personal details, but if you can imagine the most erratic and unreliable thing in this world, multiple that by 10 folds and then you'll have what I call "life". Perhaps it's all these uncertainties that keep us all constantly striving for something more solid and permanent...perhaps it's what makes us better.



PS, don't forget to enter my Urban Decay Naked Palette giveaway, follow the link on the side bar!