Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

McQ Alexander McQueen
This McQ Alexander McQueen leather zipper pencil skirt was love at first sight for me. The zipper details on this pencil skirt is so bad ass and the ruffles on the back are just icing on the cake and transforms this leather skirt from a bad ass skirt to something feminine. Also, this skirt gets extra points for making my lady hump look fuller than it really is.I don't tend to wear all black often. It's only been recent that I started wearing more and more black actually so I styled my leather skirt with a simple v-neck for a day full of meetings. I'm planning to wear it with a crop top or a loose tank next time.So obsessed with the ruffles on the back. It really makes this skirt much more interesting and is flattering for the 'behind.'Another favorite part of mine is the zipper that goes all the way from the bottom to top. I can unzip as much as I want to... on special occasions! haha!

McQ Alexander McQueen Leather Zip Pencil SkirtCurrent Elliot V-Neck TeeSchutz Ankle Strap HeelsJennifer Zeuner NecklaceBalmain Earrings



Photos by Dani Song