Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Summer Boyfriend Jeans
How was everyone's weekend? These photos were taken in Korea where it was very hot and humid. I did my research and packed a lot of shorts and breezy clothes for this trip but I also packed a few pairs of jeans as well. There was no way I could wear skinny jeans in this humid weather, so I resorted to these boyfriend jeans. Between you and me (and everyone else) I was secretly sweating a bit in these jeans too but I wasn't doing much walking outside plus I was in shorts for the rest of my trip in Korea. Peek-a-bra! I wanted to show off my gold leather bralette so I wore a muscle tee. At first I had a loose deep crew neck tank on with the bra peeking out but I looked like a 90's back up dancer.. all I needed was a bandana! hahaCC Skye Mini Mercy Punk Bracelet, Vita Fede Titan Bracelet, Chanel Boy Bag in Python.Since my tank and boyfriend jeans give off a really casual and slightly messy vibe, I finished the look off with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti's. I've worn these with a different pair of boyfriend jeans back here.

Stylestalker Muscle TeeMlle Mademoiselle Gold Gial BraletteGina Tricot Boyfriend Jeans (similar here and here)Giuseppe Zanotti Lace Up Heels (similar here)Chanel Boy Bag
Photos Chriselle Lim