Fashion Time   +  LA House

Transitioning into Fall at Home
As summer is slowly coming to an end, all of my latest purchases have been fall clothes and as much as I am into fall clothes, I'm into fall decor. There are so many simple and affordable ways to spruce up your home for the upcoming months of fall. Since H&M just launched their home collection into the US market which is available online, I updated my living room with some of their products.I love the color of these pillows as well as the texture. Instead of placing identical pillows, it's much more interesting to the eyes if you place different sized pillows and use different textures. Can you guess which one cost $5.95 and which one cost $19.95? I mean, you seriously can't beat these prices. Another great way to bring fall into your home is with candles and candle holders. I have candles all year long but I couldn't resist these copper/rose gold candle holders from H&M. My tip is to bundle candles together on a table in various heights and sizes. Btw, it's still not too late to enter the "50 States of Fashion" contest! Today is the last day to enter so better hurry! I mean, who doesn't want to win a $1,000 H&M gift card and a trip for 2 to NYFW? It's an amazing prize and since I'm you're West Coast judge, I'll be announcing the winner on my blog on Thursday. Best of luck to you guys and also happy shopping online! Woohoo!