Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

My Beauty Essentials
top9As Nordstrom's beauty influencer for their Nordstrom Beauty Spot campaign, it only made sense to share my current beauty favorites... top5For makeup, I usually go pretty bare most days. I like a touch of concealer, a swipe of mascara, and extra-curled lashes. My fail-safe favorites include: Esteé Lauder Sumptuous mascara, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Berry, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, Giorgio Armani Maestro foundation (I mix two shades), Shu Uemura eyelash curler, and Nars blush in Zen. top1As I've gotten older I've realized the less products I use on my skin, the better. I believe in simple steps: cleanse, tone, and moisturize. I do a mask once a week too. Right now, I'm using AmorePacific Cleansing Foam every morning and night. Then at nighttime, I'll use pure witch hazel as a toner and moisturize with a drop or two of Clarins Santal Oil. For the day, I'm into Clarins Brightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20 and Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum for those mornings when you wake up with swollen, sleepy eyes.top4Perfumes are so important to me-I feel like they're always connected to memories or experiences, kind of like music. My new favorite fragrance is Tom Ford Santal Blush. Sometimes I combine it with Tom Ford Oud Wood for a sexy, masculine, creamy fragrance. I'm attracted to scents that are woodsy and warm. I absolutely detest anything fruity. I also recently bought Nars Monoi Body Glow oil and I'm already obsessed. I rub a little between my palms and apply while my skin is still wet. It reminds me of those magical vacations where all I do is lay in the sun all day long. 
Shop more of my beauty favorites here!