Fashion Time   +  sponsors

TWILIGHT BLUE & OPALESCENCE
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [Passengers - Let Her Go]
Just like my wardrobe, my choice of nail polish colours instantly darkens as Autumn approaches. This year, I find myself especially drawn towards anything that's in the blue hue for my nails. So when Avon sent me this Speed Dry nail polish in Twilight Blue, I was ecstatic! These new and improved formula from Avon contains volcanic rock, which makes nails feel rock hard!

Not only is the deep blue beautifully stunning, but I also think it really does live up to the claim of "speed dry"! This is probably one of the fastest drying nail polishes that I own. And I own a lot polishes! 30 seconds, and the polish is pretty much set. It's so easy to apply and the texture is just right; very smooth. These long-lasting fast-drying nail enamels give you full coverage with a high-shine finish. No formaldehyde, toluene or dibutyl phthalate.
For my top coat, I used the Avon Opal Top Coat in Opalescence. It has really sparkly flakes and I personally think it's stunning on top of the deep blue. This specially top coat looks like gemstones when it's set on top of a darker polish. So I would highly suggest to use it over deeper colours. It coats on lightly so I have to go over again a few times to get more of the opal look. Try to dab it on to get sparkle out instead of brushing it on.

Price Information:
Speed Dry+ 30 Nail Enamel - 12 ml ($6.99) Buy here!
Opal Top Coat - 12 ml ($6.99) Buy here!

RATING
Product (5/5)
Cost (4/5)
Ease of Use (5/5)
Packaging (5/5)

credit: avon.ca