Fashion Time   +  Tutorial

DRESSING PROFESSIONALLY SERIES: SWITCHING OUT THE BLAZER
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [None]
Rowme accented jacket (Buy here), Walmart black t-shirt, Urban Planet dress pants, Rockport open-toe sandals, Longchamp Le Pliage tote, Joe Fresh necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch

Continuing on from my Dressing Professionally Series, (Post 1 and 2), remember that just because you work in a more conservative workplace it doesn't mean that you have to give up on your style. In this third look, I'm switching out my everyday blazer with a more accented jacket instead. I would never want to live in a pantsuit on a daily basis, so I would choose to purchase some more "fun" jackets. The key once again is to mix and match properly. Please keep in mind that other than the floral jacket, everything else in this outfit would match well with a classic blazer. This means you should only have one bold piece in the outfit.

I love these dress pants by Urban Planet (from the first look of this series) so much that I purchased them again in this beige color, which I'm obsessed with. I think every girl should buy a pair of beige pants because not only are they easy to match but they are also great for staying warm in the summer months. Switching out from the usual black/brown/grey colours can make you feel cooler when the weather (or in my case, a school without air conditioning) is too hot.