Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Holiday Sequins
myhabit6 The holidays are truly my favorite time of the year. I enjoy every moment of it; from the lazy mornings spent stuffing my face with leftovers to scouring boutiques for the perfect gifts.  What I love the most are the holiday parties and get-togethers, the simple joy of being surrounded by family and friends. And obviously festive celebrations call for a heavy dose of shimmer and sequins…myhabit8 MyHabit recently sent over this Elie Tahari sequined mini skirt just in time for the holiday season and I can’t wait to wear it with an oversized coat and patent pumps. Here I paired with a Cos knit sweater, Margiela jacket, and Jimmy Choo pumps.
See the rest of this post and my thoughts on what to wear to a holiday party on MyHabit's blog, TheFIX.
xx