Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Fill Me Up
magic3The thing about having a smoothie for breakfast is that they're never filling. So after getting a bit creative with ingredients, I found one that keeps me full for a few hours and thought I'd share the recipe with you. I've also been into Barlean's oils as of late- I recommend the 'Essential Woman' oil because it makes your skin glowy...magic2magic1Ingredients:1/2 cup cooked and cooled sweet potato1 handful raw chopped pecans1/2 banana1/4 teaspoon cinnamon2 cups spinach1 cup almond milk 1 tablespoon Barlean's 
Directions: To cook sweet potato: Peel and cut into cubes. Bring water to a boil, add sweet potato, lower heat  to a simmer, and allow to cook for 20-30 mins. Place in refrigerator to cool. Add all smoothie ingredients and blend until smooth.x