Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

First Day in São Paulo
sao23Although I cringe at the idea of being stuck in a plane for more than five hours, I really do love traveling. Exploring other parts of the world and witnessing the beauty of different cultures and lifestyles is a truly enriching experience. A couple months ago, my friends from LoveGold invited me to Brazil to shoot the work of Brazilian jewelry designers. Our first stop was in São Paulo where I discovered Fernando Jorge and Carla Amorim.sao20We took a trip to Jorge's factory and saw the jewelry being made from start to finish. I'm wearing a pair of diamond and rose gold earrings above and dainty bracelet and ring below by the designer himself... sao3We drove down winding roads and found streets decorated in graffiti from various artists... I took a million photos!sao60sao15After a lunch at a local Brazilian cafe, we stopped by Carla Amorim's boutique and piled on handcrafted gold chains, chandelier earrings, and diamond rings. She expressed to us that her signature styles are inspired by nature, architecture, and faith...sao6sao1sao14sao4Wearing vintage skirt, Aquazzura sandals, Only Hearts bralette, and vintage gold jewelrysao2sao28sao30sao5Have a lot more to share, but for now check on my editorial feature on LoveGold!xx