Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

I Love You, Rio
stern17Just wanted to share a few photos from my time in Rio! I fell in love with  the city the moment I stepped out of the airport. The energy was just so beautiful and lively. From the lush forests, scenic beach views, and deliciously ripe fruits to the warm people who made our trip so special, I felt so inspired throughout my entire stay...stern105We did as much exploring as we could while we were in Rio, but the LoveGold team and I also made time to stop by H.Stern's headquarters in the charming neighborhood of Ipanema. We checked out their rare gem collection and tried on some of their diamond-encrusted gold pieces...stern20Wearing a Rebecca Taylor dress and Gucci sandals.stern1stern102stern21stern101A couple photos from our hike in the Tijuca Forest...stern107stern26stern110stern108Wearing a vintage crochet top, Jil Sander trousers, and Isabel Marant sandals.stern30More photos coming soon!xx