Fashion Time   +  vintage

Copy & Paste: Teen's Choice is My Choice Too

Loves, today is my BIRTHDAY !!
And what a day it has been. Not only did I have to work on my born day, but I had to be there at the butt-crack of dawn as well. My department was given the dreadful task honor of organizing and hosting one of the biggest events of the year for my company. To say it has been stressful is an understatement. This is a 3-day conference, so I'll be repeating this schedule tomorrow and Monday.
But, I did manage to muster up a little energy to go out to dinner with my boo. Faced with that classic dilemma--What to wear??--I remembered Kylie Jenner's outfit from the Glee the 3D movie premiere.

Right-Click Saved from: http://lazygirls.info

Now Kylie's like, 13 years old. Never would I have imagined that I'd be right-click saving a child. But in my defense, she's dressed like a grown woman. Don't send fashion's version of Chris Hansen after me for taking style cues from someone half my age. What better way is there to feel younger than to emulate the young folk?
I grabbed a few pieces from my closet that reminded me of Kylie's outfit and threw them on, still in my tired zombie state. I took tons of pics for *Right-Click Save*, not realizing that I chopped my head out of most of them (d'oh!!). Still haven't gotten the hang of this Nikon/tripod/camera remote thing...the sleep deprivation didn't help either.
Oh well...you get the idea.

I'm still a lil sexy in my old age (that's the sleep deprivation again)...

Wanna Right-Click Save ? Vintage blouse Vintage belt H&M shorts Joan & David sandals ASOS clutch

This lil guy showed up at my office and made my day (thanks baby!!)

I should really stay off the computer and away from all social media when I'm tired. TTYL, loves! Tori WillisGreeter