Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Stripes

Hello loves! I just want to take a moment to thank all of you that have been reading *Right-Click Save* and commenting from the beginning, and I want to welcome and thank those of you who are just tuning in. I truly appreciate the support, especially since I'm still in that "Little Engine That Could" mode and still establishing myself. I think I can, I think I can!
Remember my post about stripes here?
Well, here's my interpretation...

And now, I present to you..."Tribute to my Tributes"

They make my legs look amaze...

They make me wanna do my sexy dance!

They really hurt after wearing them all day.
Wanna Right-Click Save?Vintage striped blazerRachel Pally dressVintage clutchVintage and F21 jewelryYves Saint Laurent shoes

I should probably go to bed before I type any more crazy things (or break out into "sexy" dances again).
Nighty night, loves!