Fashion Time   +  vintage

Copy and Paste: She's the Fashion Bomb.com

Hey loves, hope you had a great week! I've been super busy with work, and the company I own with my boyfriend had an event last night...needless to say I'm frazzled! I'll be doing a post on the event this weekend.

I crashed last night at my boyfriend's place since I took the day off today. As I quickly packed an overnight bag before I made my way over to his crib, I decided to rock a look inspired by Claire of The Fashion Bomb Blog--which I read religiously, by the way (you should too).

During my daily perusal of The Fashion Bomb, I noticed that Claire and I have the same color-block skirt...totally made my day week. I had all of the main pieces of this look, except for the white tee. I seriously thought I'd thrown one into my bag, but I always manage to forget something whenever I pack.

Anywhoo, let's roll that beautiful *Right-Click Save* footage...

The Right-Click Save

Right-Click Saved from: http://fashionbombdaily.com
The Copy & Paste
You can tell from the wrinkle action in my skirt that Claire was just starting her day, while mine was winding down. Or, you can tell I have an aversion to ironing--HATE IT.

Wanna Right-Click Save? Express blazer Forever 21 tank Motel skirt My usual arm party/thrifted gold watch Vintage necklace YSL shoes
Time for me to go figure out what trouble I'll be getting into tonight (read: what TV shows I'll be watching while vegetating on the couch)
Cheers to the freakin' weekend!