Fashion Time   +  vintage

THANK YOU!!!

We had so much fun last night and today, we want to THANK YOU!

The mustard coloured Antique craftsman door, has black glass doorknobs, can be used as a menu/memo board, as we painted the two long panels with blackboard paint $45 (Gotta love the blackboard paint, folks!)

The GINORMOUS mail box (I've NEVER seen a mailbox this HUGE!) is also for sale. While it comes with it's original mounting hardware, it certainly could be set up and used as a mailbox, but how boring is that!?!? You could attach a standing shelf, and cut holes in one side to make a bird house. Easy to clean, just open up your mailbox and clean it out each winter! Or mount it on one of our gorgeous farmhouse porch posts/columns in your garden and keep your garden tools/birdseed, etc inside of it for easy and dry storage. BIG farmhouse mailbox with cool old green paint, large flag and a few bullet holes $60

We had a lot of new faces, many that shared they are blog readers *grin*; made me very happy, indeed! I was encouraging folks to 'follow' me, especially since I held off on having our next Give Away Challenge for after the show. So do it! Follow me and I'll do the same!

Of course I love seeing all our regular customers (Huggggs!!!!) I love catching up with everyone and wish we could offer shows more often throughout the year for you all! It always makes me smile when I'm reminded that they look forward to coming, knowing that I bring them the primitive antiques and the architectural pieces, we all love! LOVE IT!

...and of course the new folks that either stop after seeing our signs, or our ads on C-list, or picked up our flyer from a shop or another show; people aren't quite sure what they are seeing when they walk through the doors. Puzzled, they quietly ask 'where is YOUR stuff'? and 'How do you shift e'thing to set up like this'?

It takes A LOT of work. AND a lot of H E L P ! From good friends, family and my junkin' sistas!

The next question is, 'WHERE do you get ALL OF THIS STUFF?!?' :)

Sure, we hit estate sales and a few auctions now and again; but it mostly takes a lot of networking and knowing how to get certain things and where.

We LOVE antique farmhouse furniture, quilts, ironstone, rusty crusty doors/windows/architectural and unique functional items to re-purpose. SOoooo, we buy what we love. Then if it doesn't sell, we use it and enjoy it!

During the week, I will showcase a few items here on my blog and chat a little bit about the history of the piece and/or how to use it/re-purpose it. We'll continue to do this throughout the Fall as well...and a TON of new merchandise will be listed on both Etsy shops *so stay tuned*
Remember if you see something you love, leave a comment!

Enough chatter...here's a few more pics:

Today was our first 'Fall misty go snap pics of dewey cob webs' morning! Which pretty much confirms that when it burns off, it's going to be a beautiful day...and it sure was!

I tried to run around and give everything a good drink, so they wouldn't look wilted come noon time. (8ft antique porch railing piece; ready to be re-purposed in your garden...or installed on a porch! $65.00; Vintage metal hanging farm feeders re-purposed as planters filled with winter pansies, herbs and flowering cabbage/kale $22, Antique scrolled farmhouse rabbit fencing for accent/decor/hanging photograph/memo holder 6ft $18 )

Just have to show off my play house again! ha! Circa 1949

My sweet trailing nasturtiums ('Moonlight'), growing in my raised bed of leeks and yarrow...trailing along my antique cast iron foot board.

Chunky Antique porch railing $60; Large zinc farm funnels $15... come next weekend and see how we re-purpose funnels for home/garden! Pumpkins $3

Well, it's 6:43 and I'm already in my pjs ready for an early night and a day to relax/recover...then we'll be right back to work, pulling in new pieces and setting up new displays for you for weekend TWO! You won't want to miss this!

G'nite!