Fashion Time   +  vintage

Copy and Paste: A "Dash" of Style

Fall is officially here in Atlanta, loves. And like every year, I'm starting to feel the effects of this dip in temperature. Yep, my body is trying to fight off a cold already--ugh.

I'm stubborn, so I tried to squeeze in one more day of wearing shorts. And I am suffering from the consequences. I just really wanted to try my hand at wearing this *right-click save* I found a few days ago.

Love her or hate her, you can't deny that Kim Kardashian (did she take on her hubby's last name?) is a beautiful girl. And while her wardrobe is repetitive, it works for her. I do a good bit of swagga-jackin' from Kimmy Kakes. If only I could *right-click save* her booty as well...

The Right-Click Save

Right-Click Saved from: http://celebritygossip.com

The Copy & Paste

(There was a lot of activity going on to the right of me while I took these pics lol)

Wanna Right-Click Save?Thrifted blazerVintage blouseExpress shortsFrancesca's Collection cuffMichael Antonio wedges
Like Kim, I guess you could say I have a bit of a fashion formula too: blazers + shorts. That was my summer uniform, and I'll add tights for the fall.
Do you have a go-to look that you love?
Until next time, loves!