Fashion Time   +  style

FBFF: Inspired By...

Happy Friday, loves!

Is anyone else super excited that the weekend's here?

I wanted to participate in this week's FBFF post...mainly because the topic--Inspirations--is pretty much the whole premise behind this little blog of mine!

Speaking of fashion and beauty friends, I have to thank Inez of Style Chic 360 (named one of Essence.com's 40 Fab Fashion Blogs) for featuring me in this week's Chic Friend Friday post. Me, a chic friend?? I didn't even have to bribe her to say that. Anyway, I tell the story of a lovely lady who began a fashion blog with a quirky name. The movie will come later, with Halle Berry playing the part of said lady. What?? If Aretha Franklin can request her, why can't I? :o)

Okay, back on topic. This week on FBFF, we're talking about visual inspirations. So I thought I'd share some of my recent *Right-Click Saves*. I've started using Pinterest a little more...which is making me a bit of a fraud because I'm not right-click saving like I usually do--shame on me.

Here's what I'm loving so far:

This look would be perfect right now. I'm looking outside of my office window and it's about to rain...just in time for horrible Friday afternoon rush hour traffic. Thanks Mother Nature.

Right-Click Saved from: stylevirgin.tumblr.com This color combination is drool-worthy. Just discovered Caroline and I'm a fan already.

Right-Click Saved from: sweetcarolineinthecity.com

You'll see me Copy & Paste this one next week...

Right-Click Saved from: sweetcarolineinthecity.com
Enlist me in the military (jacket, that is). Love the sexy/casual vibe of this 'fit.

Right-Click Saved from: thesatorialist.com

This is how you WERK at work during the fall.

Right-Click Saved from: iamkhatu.com
Time for me to make a mad dash to my car and pray that I make it home before the downpour begins.

Until next time! I'll have a special surprise for you too, loves ;-)