Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Peplum Rally

I know, I know. I've won the award for World's Worst Fashion Blogger--not just for being a non-fashionista, but also for neglecting to post frequently. I'd blame life's little distractions, but I'm also responsible as well. Bad, bad blogger!
It's been awhile since I've done any *Right-Click Saves*, but lately I've found some great inspiration. My lazy, neglectful butt will be sure to share them with you all soon (pinky swear!).
Speaking of butts...I wasn't blessed with a huge one. I'm no thick chick at all. God said ginormous boobs were enough for me, apparently. I suppose if I had all thick everything (in the right places, of course) I would've become a video vixen or something instead of furthering my education. God knows what He's doing!
But since I'm bootylackous, I am loving the return of the peplum. A good peplum gives the illusion of hips and booty below the waist, which helps me balance out my lovely lady lumps up top. As I said on Twitter last night, I don't care what the fashion world says--I'm wearing peplums forever. Me and peplums must never part, makidada. Skirts, tops, dresses...it doesn't matter. I will always incorporate peplums into my wardrobe #judgeme
The Right-Click Save

*Right-Click Saved* from: http://cocoaandcream.com 
The Install

Wanna Right-Click Save?H&M topZara skirtVintage earringsMichael Kors watchRandom braceletNine West shoes
I declare myself the biggest peplum fan. Three cheers for peplums!