Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Plaid Girl

Just finished my next dress for my Fall-In Fashion Challenge! In case you missed it, the details are here (you can join me as well!)
I found this plaid fabric during my last trip to Gail K. Fabrics and thought it would be good to use for the challenge. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but I quickly decided on this New Look pattern once I checked my inventory.

I'll be heading over to The Sewcialite to discuss the lesson I learned with this project (and explain why my dress doesn't look perfectly made).

The Right-Click Save

The Install

Wanna Right-Click Save? Dress by yours trulyJ. Crew braceletMichael Kors watchVintage briefcaseMichael Antonio shoes

I seem to be getting through this list pretty quickly. Let's hope I can finish by the end of the year!
Fall/Winter 2013 Trends

Capes
Colorful Coats
Curved Lines
Graphic Black & White
Knit Beanies
Lace Details and Sheer Inserts
Menswear Fabrics
Patchwork
Plaid
Re-imagined Denim
Romantic Separates
Shades of Green
Winter White