Fashion Time   +  What I Wore

What I Wore: 10.18.11

It was a dark and stormy night...and I was outside trying to take outfit pics #fashionbloggerproblems

I carried the red clutch from this, but in my hurry to get these pics I forgot to show it. Excuse the wrinkle action...told ya I was allergic to ironing.

I hear it's supposed to be cold AND rainy tomorrow, so this may be my last chance to go bare-legged this year! It's really strange how much I love wearing skirts and dresses now. A few years ago I wouldn't be caught dead showing my gams...my, how things have changed!

Wanna Right-Click Save?Forever 21 faux leather jacketH&M turtleneckH&M skirtJessica Simpson shoesHonesty bracelets/Random ring/Designs by Hand bangles/Thrifted watch
Oh, what do you think of my new blog header?!?
Rachel of VisualBasic created it for me, and she did an INCREDIBLE job! Rachel got all of the details just right--my Honesty bracelets and my favorite ring. She's truly talented and a pleasure to work with! I love it so much, it got a little teary-eyed.
Special thanks to Rachel for capturing my vision!
Also, many thanks to Stacey Kay and Francisca for featuring me on their blogs over the past few days!
And most importantly...THANK YOU, LOVES (including my greatest love of all-my mom-who has discovered my "secret" blog lol) for reading, commenting, and supporting my little labor of love! You're the best!!
Enjoy your week! I've used way too many exclamation points in the post and must stop typing!!!!