Fashion Time   +  What I Wore

What I Wore: 10.23.11

Hey loves! This has been such a relaxing weekend for me...and I've truly enjoyed it. Hope you've enjoyed yours as well!

I decided to show you all how I made a few small changes to an outfit to give it a bit of a different look: one a little Boho and one a little Bombshell. I've been lusting after a high-low top for awhile now and finally took the plunge with this little number (which is bigger than I wanted, but oh well). I paired it with leather shorts and a pair of over-the-knee boots.

I said in my last post that I wouldn't be showing any leg for the rest of the year. I didn't lie, I'm showing only thighs right now haha. The weather has been in the 70s all weekend, and will continue until mid-week so I'm soaking it all in!

Anyways...For the Boho look, I keep the top flowing freely and added a hat that sorta reminds me of Leandra's Yeshiva Chic blog post. For the Bombshell look, I simply lost the hat and belted the top.

Note: This is the first time in *Right-Click Save* history that my outfit photos didn't completely suck like they normally do; therefore, this post is more pic-heavy than normal (but I put the pics in collages for your viewing pain pleasure). It's a proud moment, indeed.

I was in such a hurry to catch the Fed-Ex delivery person that I forgot, once again, to include my bag in my outfit pics...but it was just my old faithful briefcase--moonlighting as a super huge clutch.

Wanna Right-Click Save? Vero Moda top via ASOS Vintage leather shortsThrifted hatVintage briefcase/clutchDolce Vita bootsArm Party: Honesty bracelets/ Designs by Hand bangles/Vintage necklace (worn as bracelet)/Thrifted watch
So what do you think--did I capture a lil bit of Boho and a lil bit of Bombshell in each look?