Fashion Time   +  vintage

Bloggers Do It Better: Military Chic

Hey loves! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The holiday season is finally here!

I've spent the past few days with my family back in my hometown of Charleston, SC. This port city provided the most beautiful backdrop for my blog pics.

For the latest Bloggers Do It Better challenge, Kristina called for a few good (wo)men to rock military chic looks. (Be sure to check out all fab outfits!)

I already dabbled in a bit of military chic a few post ago...

Right-click saved from: http://vasiliy.com (right photo) So this was no difficult task for me.
I immediately thought of the perfect location to take my photos--Battery Park. I remember climbing all over the cannons and cannonballs in the park as a child...and fought the urge to do the same today.

Special thanks to my mom for playing photographer for me!
This pretty little lady wanted to join me :o)

We then headed over to nearby Waterfront Park.

I didn't appreciate how lovely this city truly is until I moved away. Now, whenever I come home, I like to play tourist and re-discover the treasures that make Charleston such a great place to live and play.

Have you ever explored your city as if you were a tourist? Take the time to appreciate the people, places, and things you may take for granted!

Wanna Right-Click Save?H&M jacket (very old)H&M shortsThrifted scarfRandom cami (borrowed from Mom)Honesty bracelets/Random bracelet from my boyfriendRandom Earrings (also borrowed from Mom)Ann Taylor Loft beltVintage clutchAnn Taylor tightsGianni Bini shoes

Now that I'm done with this blog post, I can focus on another South Carolina attraction:
The University of South Carolina vs. Clemson game!
Of course, I have to cheer for my alma mater. LET'S GO, GAMECOCKS!!!

Right-Click Saved from: http://gamemedia.wcgame.ru